Wednesday, August 11, 2010

CM PRESS # 222

A Reader Wants To Buy A Home in Costa Mesa

Dear CM PRESS:

I'm a long time reader of the CM PRESS and a big supporter of improving Costa Mesa. I'm not a real estate agent. I'm looking for a home to buy in Costa Mesa to live in--my first--Westside is fine, but it doesn't have to be there. I'm pre-qualfied near $400,000. Single family with two or three bedrooms and two bathrooms would be ideal. But I'm flexible. Maybe if any of your other readers are thinking of selling they can pass on their phone number or email address to you and you can pass it on to me so I can contact them. I prefer to buy directly from a seller if possible.

A Reader

CM PRESS RESPONDS: We're always happy to help with home ownership in Costa Mesa. If any readers know of anything, they can post a confidential reply to the CM PRESS by using our regular post function on this blog, and we'll make sure we don't publicly post it. We'll pass it on privately to A Reader, and to no one else. We know who A Reader is, and he's legit and plans to live in what he buys. He's not an investor.
# # #
SUSPECTED ILLEGAL ALIEN BEATS MAN WITH STICK, LEAVES HIS DNA BEHIND...BUSTED!
Link
They just come here to work.
# # #



















Here's How the Obama Administration Protects American Citizens from Foreign Invaders

That's right, the Obama administration puts up signs on U.S. public parkland warning Americans they shouldn't enter because of foreign invaders.

We have a better idea. Pull our troops out of Afghanistan and put them on the U.S. border.
# # #
Retired General Says Obama Should Prove Where He Was Born
Link
Maybe Obama is afraid to go to Arizona because Sheriff Joe will deport him?
# # #



No comments:

Post a Comment

 http://frankspeech.com/