Friday, June 17, 2011

CM PRESS # 532

GREG RIDGE USES MY NAME IN VAIN AGAIN
 [The guy in the photo with the idiot's smile on his face  is Greg Ridge as he appeared in the OC Register.]

Greg Ridge, who hides behind the name Gericault (pity the long dead real Gericault who must be turning over in his grave), crawled out from under his rock to post his latest egregious and childish attempt at a smear today as he posted this in the Daily Pilot today:

Gericault77 at 9:56 AM June 17, 2011
$175 an hr, so Millard and his Kool aid Cadre can satisfy their sick conspiracy theories.......this City has jumped the Shark. [Link to full article with all comments.]

Huh?  When I first read the above, I didn't even know what sick or even un-sick conspiracy theories this guy was talking about.  And "Kool aid Cadre"?  Whodat?

I searched my memory banks. Hmmm. Suddenly, my eyes narrowed to a squint. Read on and you'll see that Ridge may have inadvertently revealed something. 

Never trust  fools if you're a conspirator, they just can't help but blabbing. It's a function of a low I.Q.

Now, before we go on, you'll note that there was no reason for Ridge to use my name.  I'm  not the subject of the story.  I didn't write the story.  My name doesn't appear in the story.  I have nothing to do with the story. 

So what was it that oozed up from Ridge's shallow subconscious mind into the bright light of day? 

"Cuckoo, cuckoo."  Well, yes, that oozed up, but there's more.

Hmmm. "Conspiracy."

I wondered. Where had I heard that term used in a context where it doesn't belong before like this?

Aha! Got it.  I've written about this previously, but here it is again:

Sometime ago, a CMPD cop stopped me as I was legally driving down the street.  The cop had apparently seen me getting into the CM PRESSMOBILE as he was driving by on a street perpendicular to where the pressmobile was parked. 

As I drove onto the the main street, I could see the cop car about a half mile ahead of me on an otherwise deserted street going in the same direction as I was. 

Suddenly, the cop did a u-turn in the middle of the street and came back my way.  He passed slowly by my car while staring at me--"stink eye" comes to mind--apparently to make sure it was me. 

Presumably being satisfied that I was who he thought I was, he then did another u-turn and pulled in right behind the pressmobile, which was in the slow lane, and tailgated me very closely for about a quarter of a mile. I mean, this guy was right on my rear bumper.

After witnessing his u-turns I had purposely slowed down to be sure I was just under the speed limit by a couple of mph so I wouldn't get a speeding ticket. 

Finally, he pulled me over.  I asked why.  He replied "Impeding."  Impeding? The street was empty of cars except for the CMPD vehicle and mine, and this cop purposely went out of his way to get behind the pressmobile in the slow lane.  Had he so chosen, he could have used the other lane.  This was obviously a crock and was nothing but harassment.

Even though they are required to have them showing, this cop had no badge and no name tag on his uniform.  He wasted my time for about 15 minutes and then let me go with no citation. 

One thing that the cop said before letting me go was odd and this brings me back to Ridge who, you will recall, got money from the cop union, under the aegis of Costa Mesa First, to try to defeat Jim Righeimer.  Without any cue from me, the cop suddenly, out of the blue, blurted out: "This isn't a conspiracy."  Huh?  I hadn't said anything about a conspiracy at all. In fact, I had said nothing at all but to politely ask why I was being stopped and for the cop's name.  

This same cop got into a bar fight about a month later and this was widely reported.

Hmmm. Maybe there really is a conspiracy.  Remember, a conspiracy only takes two people. What else are we to think when we have lefties and cops denying that there is a conspiracy when no one has even mentioned one in the first place? Me thinks they doth protest too much and without good reason to doth protest.

So, tell us Ridge, what conspiracy theories do you think are out there?  Do they involve you and some cops? Do people think you're getting leaked information from some in the CMPD?  Do you know the cop who stopped me?  Why did both of you bring up conspiracy theories out of the blue this way?
#                #                   #

When in Rome, do as the Romans do.
#                             #                            #
THREE BAD COPS KICKED OUT OF THE OC SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT

Every police and sheriff's department has some bad apples.  It behooves higher ups to find and get rid of them.  This brings us to the CMPD. Right.
#                  #                        #
COSTA MESA AND NEWPORT BEACH IN TALKS ABOUT COMBINING SOME OF THEIR POLICE FUNCTIONS

Another step toward combining the two cities into one city?
#                  #                               #
THE ANONYMOUS HATERS AND BIGOTS ARE ALREADY AFRAID BECAUSE COSTA MESA HAS HIRED A PRIVATE EYE TO LOOK INTO THE PHAM DEATH...AND MAYBE SOME OTHER THINGS AS WELL?

Be sure to read their usual hate filled comments after the article in the Daily Pilot about this.

We're just guessing, but if you were on the City Council, wouldn't you want this guy, if he's any good, to also look into the brick incident, the leaks and problems in the CMPD, and some other matters?
#                   #                           #
Those are our opinions.  Thanks for reading them.

4 comments:

  1. Something to be proud of our police force. Thanks and congratulations to officer Liczkiewicz.

    http://www.ci.costa-mesa.ca.us/departments/CMPDPressReleases.htm

    ReplyDelete
  2. CM Press: According to my calculations, this is supposed to be the last day on the $3000 a week job of the city's spokesperson Lobell. So when he is let go, what happens to his salary?

    ReplyDelete
  3. CM Press, stop wasting both oxygen and CO2 on Ridge. He's less than a one car funeral. Everytime I see him is high on weed and can barely articulate a sentence. He spends his day trashing improvement leaders on the blogs because he has no work. He's what this City could have less of--downwardly mobile, lazy people who have no ideas, just criticism

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greg is nothing more than white trash. His whereabouts on March 17th should be thoroughly investigated. I would put nothing past that guy.

    Working is obviously beneath Greg because he spends full time bad mouthing the taxpayers and residents of Costa Mesa. His wife must be desperate for a man if she lets the likes of him in HER home. I wouldn't let my children anywhere near that nut job.

    Greg is an embarrassment to the community!

    ReplyDelete

 http://frankspeech.com/