Thursday, February 16, 2012

CM PRESS # 773

PAT BUCHANAN ON THE NEW BLACKLIST
#                       #                         #
THE DAILY PILOT SHOULD GET AWAY FROM ALLOWING ANONYMOUS COMMENTS

Read some of the absolutely stupid comments following this column HERE, all from people with anonymous names and you may agree with us that it's time the Daily Pilot started having people put their real names on such comments.

Naturally, most of these anonymous commenters would then slither back under their rocks with all the other loathsome creatures afraid of the light.
#                       #                                #
EUROPE: CREATION OF NEW FAR RIGHT PAN-EUROPEAN GROUP HAS SELF HATING LEFTIES UPSET
#                     #                          #
WE IMAGINE--THE NEUROTICS GET TO WRITE A CHARTER

Mr. A--I want a clause that Righeimer can't make himself king.  I mean the present draft doesn't preclude that, so I want it in there. Now, let me tell you about kings.  Back in the....(6 hours later)...and that's just about one king.  Now, let me tell you about...(10 hours later)....

Ms. B--I want a clause about a helicopter in the charter and we need to put a clause in there saying we won't let a nuke plant open in Costa Mesa.  I'm also against oil wells.  Put that in there.

Ms. C--I don't trust the Council.  I want a clause to do away with the Council and have town hall meetings like in Vermont.

Mr. A--Maybe I want a clause that Righeimer can't name himself emperor, either. Yes, that's what I want.

Ms. B--What about my helicopter?  You people aren't listening to me. And, nuke plants are dangerous.

Mr. A--And, I don't want Righeimer to name himself master of the universe either.  Put that clause in there.

Mr. D--Charter?  I thougt this meeting was about "chatter."  I'm against chatter. Sometimes my teeth chatter.  I think it's a conspiracy. How come the Council doesn't listen to me?  I go to the podium and I tell them about chatter, but does the Council do anything?  I think we need to recall the Council.  I want a clause against chatter in the charter.  I also want it called the No Chatter Charter.

Mr. T--I  think we need to slow down this process.  A seven page charter should take at least five years to develop.  And, we shouldn't cut and paste.  We need to start from scratch.  I mean, we need to go chop down a tree and turn it into paper and then use that paper to come up with a charter.

Ms. B--I disagree with Mr. T.  I don't want any trees chopped down.  Trees are people, you know.  They have feelings. I have never seen a poem....

Mr. A--I also want a clause that Righeimer can't name himself head chef, captain of the ship, platoon Sgt., or chief bottle washer. 

Mr. P--I want illegal aliens to have a say in the charter.  I think we need to reach out to them.

Ms. L--I think we need to have a group hug and a candle light march. Also, you shouldn't call them illegal aliens.  They're stakeholders. 

Mr. J--I'm a Republican, you betcha, but I voted for Obama last time and I'll vote for him again.

And so it goes when neurotics meet and when people don't understand that we have a representative form of government with elected officials to represent us, and not an unworkable pure democracy in which citizens vote on every issue before them.
#                     #                          #

1 comment:

  1. I sure as Hell don't want a small group of rag tag non-responsible residents writing our city charter. The council members are responsible citizens who were elected to do the job.

    Let them do it!!!

    ReplyDelete

 http://frankspeech.com/