Tuesday, July 10, 2012

CM PRESS # 914

9:06 PM--BREAKING NEWS--THE CITY COUNCIL OF THE CITY OF SAN BERNARDINO JUST VOTED TO DECLARE BANKRUPTCY

Has problems with pensions, etc.  Creditors have filed liens.  Can't pay city workers. Revenue is falling.

Why, all San Bernardino needs is unity and an end to divisiveness just as the lefties running for Costa Mesa's City Council say we need in our city.  Yes, that's all that's needed. A big group hug.
#                                      #                                 #
WOMAN WHO CHANNELS LUCY'S RED HAIR DYE HAS A COLUMN ABOUT STEVE MENSINGER IN THE REGISTER


Not Barbara
Venezia
The guy's goal oriented, and he wants an improved Costa Mesa.






#                                         #                                                    #
RUSSIA SENDS MARINES TO SYRIA
Russian Marines








 #                               #                                   #


STOP THE PRESSES--WE JUST GOT A MESSAGE FROM THE POT, ER,  WHATEVER

Be advised that the photo you're using of Genis is protected by my copyright. Please remove it immediately. Also, Mr. Mensa Man, Jeff Mathews only has one "t" in his surname. Geoff West on CM PRESS # 914


Notice how this guy brings up MENSA.  I've  mentioned MENSA a few times over the years in several different contexts, but mostly as toss aways, but West, who apparently is an avid reader of the CM PRESS, has never forgotten these mentions.

Funny, how someone will focus on a single word.  It might be interesting to see the results of a word association test with this guy.

Just to be clear, I'm one who believes that there are several forms of intelligence and that IQ, per se, is a concept that needs to be changed.

And, the previous photo of Genis that I had used was one that I thought someone had sent to me and I assumed it was just a screen capture from CM-TV or that I had taken a screen shot myself.  Actually, I wasn't too fond of the photo anyway as it doesn't do Genis justice. Now that I know who claims he took the photo, much is explained.


Say, speaking of word associations, all of a sudden, this thought has popped unbidden into my consciousness:  A waist is a terrible thing to mind.  What can it mean?


PS:  Say, West, did I forget to mention that not only am I a member of MENSA, but also of a group that is known as Super Mensa and that I was a member of my college's GE College Bowl Team (an old genius TV show)?  I'll have to post the newspaper clippings sometime. You can, maybe, put them on your wall.
#                                                   #                                      #
THE HUMMINGBIRD TO RUN FOR CITY COUNCIL?

Boogety Boogety
The buzz on the street is that the Hummingbird, aka Sandy Genis, is going to launch a flit for the City Council.


We told you that our bestiary was going to grow.


#                                #                                   #


JEFF MATHEWS TO TAKE FITZPATRICK'S PLANNING COMMISSION SEAT


Mathews will move up from the Parks and Recreation Commission.  This means there will have to be a replacement for him at the PRC.
#                                     #                                   #
KEVIN MACDONALD ON TRADITIONAL JEWISH ETHICS

Short column, worth a read.
#                             #                            #
RAMZPAUL ON NATIONALISM

Video.

People have a right to exist.
People have a right to self-determination.
#                                 #                                    #

2 comments:

  1. I believe Geoff West is an avid reader of the CMPress. I think you facinate him and he can't help himself but to enjoy your offerings!

    I have seen references to you in many of the West blog's comments by other commenters - many assert that you read and then post a large number of the critical comments that appear there.

    Do you spend much of your time on his blog? And, do you actually make multiple comment posting there, as is often alleged? I have serious suspicions that this is very unlikely.

    Do you have any interest in reacting ot these questions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never posted on West's blog, and I've only looked at it a few times, mostly by accident when I thought I was clicking on something else. I also don't post in the Daily Pilot or the OC Register.

    I sometimes see a few folks use a word or phrase in their posts in the Daily Pilot that I may have used earlier in the CM PRESS, and I think this is why some people believe (mistakenly) that I'm posting there.

    Thanks for reading the CM PRESS.

    ReplyDelete

 http://frankspeech.com/