Wednesday, June 27, 2012

CM PRESS # 902

FLORIDA JUDGE SMACKS DOWN HOLDER:  FLORIDA CAN PURGE VOTERS
#                            #                             #
LISTEN TO NEW BLACK PANTHERS TALKING ABOUT HUNTING DOWN WHITES AND KILLING THEM

Why, that's the kind of talk and actions that Good Whites like!
#                               #                                    #
GERMAN COURT RULES AGAINST MUTILATION OF YOUNG MALE CHILDREN

Court not frightened by being called anti-Semitic. Yawn.
#                                      #                                                       #
PUKES ON PARADE


Have you seen the stupid comments from the same small group of disgusting pukes who are now whining because the good Councilmembers want to buy up and remove criminal infested motels in Costa Mesa?


Honestly, folks, these pukes are so stupid that we doubt they can even spell I.Q.


The usual comments from these pukes are that the good Councilmembers want to buy up the motels and then sell the properties at a loss to developer friends so they can make money.

Look, most half-smart people know that the criminal infested motels are safe harbors for criminals. Just check the police reports.

Now, the City can't use eminent domain to just take these motels, so to get rid of these places the City has to buy them on the open market, just like you would do if you wanted to buy them.

Then, if the City keeps them as motels, nothing will be gained. And, the City can't manage motels, so this isn't in the cards.  The best way to break the crime cycle is to buy the motels, tear them down, and then sell the land for other uses, or possibly sell the existing buildings with the condition that they be converted into other uses.

Now, if the City buys them and tears them down, of course they're going to be sold for a loss, because instead of selling buildings, the City will just be selling land that a new owner will be able to build something new on--no motels, please.


You have to have a pretty twisted mind to see some sort of dark profit making conspiracy in this attempt by the good Councilmembers to improve Costa Mesa.

But twisted minds are what some of these pukes have.  Just read their comments.
#                                   #                                  #
STOCKTON TO DECLARE BANKRUPTCY


May be more cities joining Stockton as California reels under liberal screwball policies that are causing productive citizens and businesses to flee the state.

Hey, maybe Stockton just needs some unity and a huge garment industry.
#                               #                                  #
ACLU TO REPRESENT KKK IN HIGHWAY DISPUTE WITH GEORGIA

And, that's exactly what the ACLU should do.  This is a First Amendment issue, and the state shouldn't be allowed to pick and choose which groups should have free speech rights.

The state of Georgia is going to lose.  You can take that to the bank.
#                       #                              #
MARINES--AMAZING GRACE--DROPKICK MURPHYS--VIDEO 

Just because. 


#               #             # 
COUNCILMEMBER STEVE MENSINGER HAS A NICE LETTER IN THE DAILY PILOT


Here's the most important paragraph in Mensinger's letter, and it is one that every citizen of Costa Mesa should learn by heart because it absolutely tells us what we must do to improve our city:


"Just look to our neighbors in Irvine. It's not "America's Safest City" because they have more officers per resident; they don't. It's more about who you attract to live in your city. We need to attract more families, not parolees."--Steve Mensinger.


Be sure to read the whole letter--it's not that long--as Mensinger speaks truth to the falsehoods of some of the  frequent critics of the good Councilmembers.
#                                   #                                  #
DEMOCRAT HAROLD WEITZBERG TO RUN FOR CITY COUNCIL IN COSTA MESA


New York's Garment District
The above linked story is by the Lucy's Red Hair Dye Channeler Lady at the OC REGISTER which has a lot more info on Weitzberg, than a similar story in the Daily Pilot; such as the fact that Weitzberg's wife had, up until recently, a marijuana clinic in Costa Mesa. Who'd a thunk it? (I had that line in a play once.)

I can't look at this Weitzberg guy without thinking of Richard Dreyfuss, who I did a movie with. Ah, forget the movie, it wasn't that great (But, of course, I played my small part of a reporter  brilliantly. Hey, my best scenes are on the cutting room floor.).  Anyway, HERE'S the song that the movie was based on.

As expected from a Democrat, Weitzberg talks about unity, as though that's what we need in Costa Mesa, because, apparently, we are, er, not unified.  Huh?  

Yeah, we need unity, by gum, and we need, ah, hopey changey.  Yeah, that's what's missing,  that's what the good Councilmembers haven't given us: unity and hopey changey.  They've been too busy fixing screwups from prior councils to focus on what's really important--hugathons.

Actually, dear Improvement minded readers, what we should be looking for in candidates are people who put forth concrete, sensible ideas rather than vague terms that can mean anything but which seem to mostly appeal to local neurotic candlelight marchers who have tears in their eyes as they head to their latest feel good circle hug.

But, hey,Weitzberg  seems to  have part of that concrete, sensible idea thing I just mentioned.  I mean he's got the concrete part.  I mean he has an idea, but is it sensible? You be the judge.  He seems to suggest to the Lucy's Red Hair Dye Channeler Lady at the Register that we should have a major sweat shop garment industry here in Costa Mesa.  Honest. That's what it sounds as though he's saying.  

Now, folks, when I lived in Manhattan, and in addition to the other things I was doing (such as acting), I manufactured men's neckties.  Well, actually, I would pick out and haggle for the fabric down in lower Manhattan near the East Village, and then schlep it up to a guy who had open time in his factory up on 6th Ave., in the 20's, and he'd have his illegal aliens turn my fabric into neckties.  Dozens and dozens and dozens of neckties.  I had some of the first really wide neckties that were just starting to become popular.

Oh yeah, I also modeled men's shirts for national publications.  See, I know a little about the garment biz.

From my experience, I'd say that a full-on garment industry is not a real good fit for Costa Mesa, but it would employ a lot of illegal aliens and draw many, many  more here to fill those low paying, sweaty, long hour jobs, making things such as men's neck ties for actors trying to scrounge a buck while in between acting gigs.

Anyway, I see from the Lucy's Red Hair Dye Channeler Lady's column that Weitzberg went to Hofstra University.  That's also where Francis Ford Coppola went to school.  Say, did I mention that some ideas similar to mine showed up in Apocalypse  Now after I had a sit down  with Coppola and George Lucas during which I pitched one of my movie scripts?  No? Well,  never mind.  We all drink from the same well.

I remember that Coppola went to Hofstra because my uncle used to be the Comptroller over at Hofstra's Long Island rival,   Adelphi University, and I almost went there after I got out of the Marines.
#                             #                                   #
Those are our opinions.  Thanks for taking the time to read them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  FOUR IMPORTANT QUOTATIONS ABOUT HUMANS “[T]he varieties of mankind are so different that similar differences ...