Thursday, June 19, 2014

CM PRESS # 624

I GET CALLED A WHITE SUPREMACIST... YET AGAIN--HO HUM, YAWN

I was called a white supremacist again the other day by a couple of of the usual low I.Q. lefties whose mouths are bigger than their brains. and who apparently don't understand that words have meanings. 

As I've written before, I don't usually bother with bigots like this, but since these low I.Q. types keep popping up, here's a shorter version of a national column I've written on this subject.

First, here's the definition of a White Supremacist:

A white supremacist is one who believes in white supremacy. This is defined by Wikipedia as: White supremacy is the belief, and promotion of the belief, that white people are superior to people of other racial backgrounds.


I checked many definitions of the term and the above is fairly representative. None of the definitions I've seen, including the one above, fit what I believe. 


Thus, by definition, I can't be a white supremacist. 

Thinking one type of organism or one type of human is across the board "superior" to others is not in accord with reality and with the way life adapts and evolves. Superior? At what?  

But this begs the question about what I do believe. Here it is in brief (to keep from boring you, I'll keep this mercifully short--but be aware that I've written books and hundreds of columns about these things):

GENERALLY: I believe in the ways of existence.

THIS MEANS (in part): I believe in what is called cosmic evolution. That is, that change is the only constant in the universe including on Earth. This includes changes in organisms, including humans.

EVEN MORE SPECIFICALLY: I believe that DNA (and the genes that are part of DNA) is the major determinant of the way life "IS" on Earth and that all life on Earth evolved from the forces that formed that first molecule of DNA which has expanded, changed, mutated, branched off and diverged.  This is a natural process and  is never ending as DNA automatically and endlessly "tries" to fill all of existence with itself by adapting to ever changing conditions and niches.

If you've ever scratched your head when you've seen science articles about humans being this or that percentage the same as apes, or rats, or flies, or even bananas, you needn't wonder about it. The reason we share so much with all other living organisms is because we all came from  that first molecule of DNA that crossed the threshold from so-called non-living matter to living matter. 

DNA is DNA no matter what organism it is in. The only difference is in the shuffle of the billions of combinations of the four chemicals that make up DNA.

Now, should any readers  not already be completely bored with what I believe, and want more information on how I see the above playing out in various ways, you can always buy my books (available on Amazon.com and elsewhere) or read my many columns that are all over the Internet.

I've written many thousands of words that flow naturally from the above brief statements of my beliefs. 

Again, I think what I believe would bore most people who read the CM PRESS, so I'm not really pushing anyone to read my stuff.

But, I write to be read. If I didn't, I'd just keep a private diary. 

Anytime someone takes a position on anything, there will be those who will disagree and there will be haters and bigots who will crawl out from under their rocks to spew their hatred with personal attacks.  

We have a few of those haters and bigots in Costa Mesa.  You'll often recognize a few of them as the serial name callers--a pathetic, effete and impotent lot--posting comments in the DAILY PILOT.  

Most of them are so stupid they can't think critically and instead of attacking positions they simply engage in the ad hominem fallacy and attack the messenger instead of the message.

They're like the Comic Book Guy on the Simpsons; but not as bright or as good looking. 
#             #               #

HERE'S A LINK TO A 2006 DAILY PILOT ARTICLE THAT FEATURES THE CM PRESS

A Democrat activist, who lives in Orange but who is apparently trying to help the local lefties win seats on the city council in Costa Mesa by commenting frequently in the Daily Pilot, posted a comment yesterday in which she wanted readers to see this article.

It's a pretty good read. Don't miss it.
#                                                #                                        #
RAMZPAUL ON WARMONGERING NEO-CON KRAUTHAMMER WANTING TO SEND AMERICAN KIDS TO FIGHT AND DIE IN SYRIA

Video (3:32 min.).
#                                                               #                                         #
THE WESTSIDE PLANS ARE WORKING

If you're new to the city or if you simply weren't involved or aware of how things were several years ago on the Westside--it was a Third World Barrio--you might want to take a look at the Westside Plans and then take a drive up and down the streets of the Westside.

Click on the headline above and it'll take you to the Westside Plans.  Many of us worked long hours to put those plans together, but up until the Righeimer Council they just gathered dust.  Now, however, they're being implemented, and the results on the Westside are amazing.

If you've ever dreamed of buying property before it hits the big time--look no further than the Westside.

The Westside was the worstside but now it's on its way to being the bestside.  There's still lots of work to be done and improvements to be made, but things are moving fast now.  New homes are replacing junk yards and slum properties, and homes are being built on the bluffs that are compatible with some of the existing uses. These new homes are bringing youth and life to areas that were once just ghost town like streets on the weekends.

Ignore the ignorant haters who are trying to stop improvement.  Most of them don't know what they're talking about and just whine constantly.  Their anti-improvement attempts are going to fail because the tipping point for large parts of the Westside have been reached and improvement is on automatic pilot in some (but not all) areas of the Westside.

Here's what to look for on the Westside:  New retail merchants moving in.  New restaurants.  They'll be coming now because of the disposable incomes of the new residents who will be buying the new homes.

Here's how it works in the real world. Consider the Trader Joes down on 17th Street. Right now, the place is busy all the time.  And, when the new homes go in across the street, it'll be even busier.  So, why is this important?  Well, site selectors for credit tenants who do well near other Trader Joes will be looking at how well this particular Trader Joes is doing and my guess is that they're going to find that it may be one of the better performing stores in the chain.  With this information, they'll be trying to buy up nearby properties to put in stores--coffee shops, restaurants, etc.--that have a similar customer base to Trader Joes.Then, as more stores go in, upwardly mobile people (hipsters?) who like to be near such stores will be buying up homes and slum buildings nearby and fixing them up.

It's an upward evolution of the area.
#                                                        #                                                             #
LOMACHENKO VS. RUSSELL THIS SATURDAY IN CARSON

Hey, Lomachenko, if you want to beat this guy, fight the genes not the man.  This means your best chance of winning (and by a KO) is to forget right crosses and instead rely on left and right hooks to the neck and ear area.  
#                                          #                                                #
CROW GENES HAVE CROWS PICK MATES WHO LOOK LIKE THEMSELVES

The result can be survival of the genotype and phenotype and increased speciation.  It is believed that there may be other species that use sight to trigger mating may have genes that also have them pick mates that look like themselves.
#                                                   #                                             #



No comments:

Post a Comment

  FOUR IMPORTANT QUOTATIONS ABOUT HUMANS “[T]he varieties of mankind are so different that similar differences ...