Saturday, August 9, 2014

CM PRESS # 676

MIAMI NEW AFRICA--ORTHODOX RABBI WALKING TO PRAY SHOT TO DEATH BY TWO BLACKS

Most news outlets are hiding the fact that the killers are Black. The link above gives the truth.

And, many PC types are trying to palm this off as a robbery gone bad, not a hate crime, even though there is no evidence that this was a robbery attempt. This "robbery gone bad" claim is one of the usual ways the PC types try to hide a racial hate motive when Blacks kill Whites or Jews.

The cops are saying the Rabbi was shot after an altercation and then concluding it was a robbery attempt.  However, eye witnesses say there was no altercation and that the two Blacks simply shot the Rabbi to death in cold blood.

Furthermore, a crime can have more than one motive. If these two Blacks were just trying to rob someone and if their victim had been Black, would they have killed him?  Perhaps, even if they were trying to rob the Rabbi, they also saw an opportunity to kill a Jew who was obviously a Jew because of his beard and clothes.
#                                                                 #                                                             #
WELL, SINCE WE HAVE TWO DINOSAUR RETREADS BEING TOUTED BY THE HATERS FOR THE CITY COUNCIL THIS YEAR, I TOUGHT I'D GO BACK TO 2009 AND RERUN THIS ARTICLE THAT WAS IN THE CM PRESS THAT YEAR
-------------------------------------
DOES ROBERT DENIRO HAVE MY CLOCK?
I've had this minor thought over the years that doesn't rise to the level of a paranoid fantasy, because I don't really know if it's true or not. Well, okay, I admit it. It's probably not true. But, someplace in the back of my mind--in dreamland--I sometimes wonder if Robert DeNiro was the guy who broke down my door, even with all its special locks, and stole my cheap two buck clock from my seventh floor walk-up in Manhattan and didn't take the $20 bill that I had sitting right next to the clock. Now I ask you: "Who the hell would walk up seven flights, break down a door and steal a cheap clock and nothing else and not even touch the twenty bucks that was right next to the clock?" Doesn't make sense. My eyes narrow to a squint. Doesn't make sense except maybe to that most peculiar type of human being...a dreaded method actor. Gadzooks! That's it. It might make sense to a method actor, and maybe to a really good one. One, say, who totally immerses himself in a role. And, maybe one who was never in the Marines but who wants to play a character who was in the Marines. Hmmmm?

Let me ramble.

Not long after I was out of the Marines, I jumped on a Greyhound bus and moved to New York City--a place I had never been before and where I didn't know a living soul.

After a while there, I got lucky and was able to move out of the rented room in the Hooker, Mugger and Druggie Hotel a block from Times Square, where I had been living, after I found a cheap rent controlled seventh floor walk-up just off Third Avenue in the 20's which wasn't too far from the lower East Side and Greenwich Village--well, not too far if you're used to five mile runs in the Marine Corps. Now, the way rent control worked was that the landlord could only raise the rent a small percentage each time someone moved out of an apartment. And, the last guy who had the seventh floor walk-up had been living there since the '40's or 50's and he had died shortly before my arrival in New York. Didn't have the strength left to walk down seven flights and die, so he left this mortal coil in the apartment. Because he had been there so long, my rent was low.  Well, also because the stiff had died right there and stunk up the place. The low rent was good since I didn't have much money.

There was a line of people trying to get the place. I think I won out because I told the landlord that I'd take it as is and I said I'd either use or throw out the dead guy's stuff. Just give me a key and forget about it. Go back to watching your TV and drinking your beer. "Nah, I don't care if there was a stiff in here. None of us gets out of here alive." Also, the landlord may have figured that I wouldn't hang around and vegetate like the last guy. Then, as soon as I scrammed he could raise the rent again. That was the law.

The walk-up was tiny. The shower was set up on blocks right next to the stove in the kitchen, which I liked because I could cook and shower at the same time. Burned less calories that way. Efficiency of action. Well oiled machine. No wasted motions. And, it had what passed for a tiny living room and a bedroom. Since it was on the top floor of the building, I had easy access to the roof--tar paper beach--in New York terms, where I could go and watch the lightning hit the Empire State Building uptown from my place. When I'd enter the apartment, I was always respectful of the cockroaches and would turn the light on for a minute and make some coughing sounds. That way they could all hide. They could pretend they weren't there, and I could pretend I didn't know they were there. I once made the mistake of not turning on the light before I got fully into the place, and when I did turn it on the usually plain walls looked like cockroach wallpaper. I only made that mistake once. We had a cum se cum sa arrangement, the roaches and I. They didn't bother me and I didn't bother them. We practiced diversity without adversity. Each to his own.

Anyway, I soon started taking acting classes at Stella Adler's Acting Studio, and auditioned for plays. Luck was still with me and I was getting cast in more plays than I could actually do, so I was able to pick and choose.

One of the plays I chose to do was an off-off-off-off Broadway thing to be staged at Bastiano's Cellar Studio in Greenwich Village. No one in the play was well known at that time. Some became better known as the years passed. Some didn't. I'm in the latter category.

If you've ever heard Lou Reed's song Walk on the Wild Side, you already know the names of some of the people involved with the play.
[LISTEN TO IT HERE]

"Holly came from Miami F.L.A."--That was Holly Woodlawn who was in the play.

"Candy came from out on the island"--Candy Darling also in the play.

"Jackie...thought she was James Dean for a day"--Jackie Curtis wrote the play and also appeared in it.

The play also had that 75% Irish and 25% Italian guy named Robert DeNiro, and 50% Irish and 50% French Canadian guy--me. Corned beef and pasta and Corned beef and Creton.

Where DeNiro grew up in Little Italy in New York, everyone was Italian or part Italian and part something else. Where I grew up near Boston, everyone seemed to be Irish or French Canadian or some mix of both. Now, this stuff may look a little like a digression, and it is, unles you think in existential terms--but I wanted to put that in about DeNiro because I know he has a new film coming out, this year, I think, in which he plays an Irish-American gangster from Boston--might be based on Whitey Bulger and his pal Stephen "The Rifleman" Flemmi. These are also the guys that Jack Nicholson's film The Dearly Departed was loosely based on. So now, if you see the film, you won't be scratching your head and wondering how a guy who is known partly for playing Italian hoods can be believable as an Irish hood. And, you can nudge the person next to you and show your knowledge of this subject. "Shut up youfriggin' morons,we're watching a movie over here." Well, do your nudging quietly.


And, I put that stuff in about me just for the hell of it and because I'm writing this and if you ever saw my piece in a newspaper up in the Haight-Ashburyabout Jack Kerouac who was raised a few miles from where I was raised, you might get the French-Canadian-Irish thing and the Italian-Irish thing and understand how this kind of stuff has subtle meanings in our lives whether we consciously know about such things or not. Genes 'R' Us.

Anyway, part of the...

JOLTING FLASHBACK: I'm out on the Camp Lejeune rifle firing range qualifying with my rifle that I've been sleeping with for the past few weeks and which I can field strip, put back together in complete darkness, lock and load and fire a round, before you can lace up and tie your boots in bright light. I'm one of about fifty Marines lying in prone positions on a wet muddy grass berm facing targets way down range. Twenty-five of us are on the right side of the tower and twenty-five on the left side with the range master standing in a 20 foot tall wooden tower in the middle. The range master calls out over a loud speaker: "ATTENTION ON THE FIRING LINE...ALL READY ON THE RIGHT (slight pause as he silently reads something that has has just been handed to him)...the president of the United States has just been assassinated in Dallas...ALL READY ON THE LEFT...ALL READY ON THE FIRING LINE...MARINES, COMMENCE FIRING." Fifty Marines hold their breath as one, fifty Marines slowly squeeze the triggers on fifty rifles. Fifty rounds fly down range from the grassy berm to the targets. All hit home. Every Marine is a rifleman. Every Marine knows how to shoot.

...training at Stella Adler's Acting Studio--since she taught method acting--was to become the character you're playing. That means you dress like him, you own things he's owned (like a cheap clock), you live like him, you become the character in every way possible. And, you also keep notebooks where you jot down the characteristics of people you run into as you go about your daily life. As I already mentioned, I was a student there. So was DeNiro. Both of us at the same time. I think he went days, though, while I went nights because I had to earn a living, while he was still living with his parents in Little Italy.

DIGRESSION: When DeNiro played Jake LaMotta (Jake's still alive, by the way, and what a fighter.) in Raging Bull, he was reported to have worn exactly the same type of underwear, socks, etc. as Jake and to have moved in with LaMotta for a time before appearing on screen. That's what method actors do.

So that's how I met Robert DeNiro, who was a nobody at the time. I didn't run into him again until one late winter day just before spring when the steam was still rising from the manholes. I was walking through the Village and DeNiro came out of a small store and we bumped into each other. I didn'trecognize him, but he recognized me. "Hey man, how ya doin," he says. "Okay, says I, do I know you?" "Yeah, it's me Bobby DeNiro. Remember, we did Glamour together." "Oh, yeah, yeah, so what ya been up to?" "Not much," he replies, "I just did a low budget flick up in Brooklyn." "Yeah? Good," I say. "And you?" he asks. "I'm in a play over at the 14th Street Theatre," I say. "Yeah? Great. Well see ya around." "Yeah, take care, man."

FAST FORWARD: A few years later I go to see the movie Taxi Driver. There was DeNiro wearing clothes like I used to wear when we were doing the play together and there he was playing an ex-Marine. And, his apartment in the movie? It looked like mine, only larger. Hmmm. I make a mental note to go back and see that movie again sometime to see if my two buck clock might be in that movie apartment someplace. And, hey, did any of my underwear or socks go missing also? 

[NOTE: No, I don't really think DeNiro stole my clock. Geez. But, I'm not really sure about the socks. Just kidding. See, this is a bit of fiction--poetic license--thrown in with some true events.]
# # #
Those are our opinions. Thanks for reading them.

Photo from Daily Pilot
DAILY PILOT CAPTURES WENDY LEECE'S CREEPINESS IN THE 'CARRIE'S MOTHER' PHOTO IT HAS USED AGAIN, AS IT TELLS READERS THAT LEECE NOW WANTS TO SIT ON THE COUNTY WATER BOARD

Let's pretend we're hearing Leece telling her qualifications to a reporter:

"Yes, I know a lot about water.  I drink it. I shower with it.  I cook with it.  It's wet.  I think water is a good idea. I'm glad someone invented it.  Costa Mesa has the bestest water in the whooooole wide world.  Costa Mesa water is special. Costa Mesa water says, 'We're Costa Mesa water, you can't keep us down.'  I think water is a good thing. I even think it might be in ice.  I think it's a miracle that I turn that little knobby thingy and it comes out of a little silver pipe thingy with a hole in it on my sink. I don't know how it gets in that little silver thingy; or how much can be in it. It's like feeding thousands with just a couple of fish or like manna from heaven. That's why I said it's a miracle. I think maybe God made it when he created the world 5,000 years ago at the same time he created dinosaurs and people. I think steam also comes from water but I'm not too sure about that. I mean, steam looks like smoke, and I've never seen water on fire. I think that's another miracle."
#                                    #                                              #
NICE JOB BY THE CMPD WITH A MENTALLY ILL MAN AT THE STATER BROS. MARKET AT BAKER AND FAIRVIEW

The CMPD officers showed intelligence, patience, compassion and restraint in handling the situation.  We too often read about trigger happy cops in other departments who shoot mentally ill people for the slightest thing.  These CMPD cops showed better judgment.

Good work, CMPD!  It feels good to be able to praise the CMPD, after some bad actions by some bad actors in the past, who hopefully have moved on to other departments.

Here's the press release we received from the CMPD about this incident.


Incident / DR#: Man with knife safely detained by
officers outside Stater Brothers / 14-7746
Date: August 8, 2014
Location: 1175 W. Baker Street
Time: 8 p.m.
Involved:
Name: Name withheld
Age: 23-year old male
City of Residence: Costa Mesa
** Admitted to Hoag Hospital for mental health evaluation
Synopsis:
Friday afternoon, police safely detained a mentally ill male who was attempting to enter Stater Brothers market holding a knife.

This afternoon, at about 3:30 p.m., Officer Jon Doezie was patrolling the area surrounding Stater Brothers Market at 1175 W. Baker Street, when he was flagged down by a nearby shopper. The male shopper approached the officer’s police car and alerted him of a suspicious male behind the Stater Brothers’ loading dock area banging on the rear doors.

Officer Doezie drove behind the market to find a 23-year old male holding a large steak knife in his right hand. Doezie shouted commands for the subject to immediately drop the knife, to ensure the subject’s and others’ safety. The male refused to comply and continued grasping the knife. Nearby patrol officers responded and coordinated efforts to contain the movement of the male, who was still holding the knife, towards any nearby areas where citizens were present.

Doezie repeatedly ordered the male to drop the knife over a 15-minute period. When it became apparent the male would not comply and further negotiations were futile, officers managed the potential threat by deploying non-lethal weapons which fired a 40mm rubber projectile. Officers coordinated the use of the non-lethal weapons, firing and striking the male in the leg and right arm several times. One projectile struck the knife, knocking it out of the male’s right hand. Officers swarmed and safely controlled the male who was later transported and admitted to Hoag Hospital to be evaluated for his mental health. The male sustained moderate bruises to his legs and right arm. No criminal charges are being filed regarding the incident.

#                                                                    #                                              #
RAMZPAUL ON THE NORTHWEST AMERICAN REPUBLIC

RAZPAUL interviews Harold Covington.

Video (4:17 min.)
#                                                      #                                          #

1 comment:

  1. Leece for water board? no way. that is a fast moving area. not like council. at council they can drag things out for months. in water, months can cost you millions of dollars or millions of gallons of water. water is for fighting. every day some bill in sacramento threatens water for somebody. if you don't have a lobbyist there and know which assemblymen to call to kill a bill, all in a matter of hours (and you better be ready to catch the next flight to sacramento a few times per year). go slow Leece will help destroy the water system,not help it. desal will never be built because she , a "republican" is friends with all the leftists around who hate desal because it means more people can survive or more business can thrive. they want us in mud huts and on bicycles. you know, go slow types. her "friends" are anarchists, looney leftists, a bunch or "former" things, etc. all probably favor abortion and illegal immigrants. wendy has sold out. creepy photo. glad they used it.

    ReplyDelete

CM PRESS # 835

BLACK SUPREMACIST ARRESTED FOR SHOOTING TWO COPS IN FLA. One cop died. #                                                                 ...