Friday, February 10, 2017

CM PRESS # 659

SHORT VIDEO ON BASIC PRINCIPLES OF EVOLUTION

Video (2:38 min.).

Leaves out a lot, but still a nice primer for newbies.
#                                      #                                                        #

DAILY STORMER'S TAKE ON ANTI-WHITE BIGOT BILL KRISTOL CALLING FOR THE REPLACEMENT OF WHITES
#                                                                           #                                                           #
SO. CAL BLACK CRIMINALS--TWO SHORT VIDEOS FROM TODAY

1. Long Beach--Black wanted for sexually assaulting a 90-year-old White woman.
2. Los Angeles--Black arrested for shooting at cops and destroying vehicles during chase.

Wherever Blacks are found, there are problems.  Why do Whites have to live among these people and why do Whites have to put up with their crime and other problems?  White areas are safe and nice areas, Black areas are just the opposite and this is true worldwide. Genes matter.
#                                                            #                                                                #
HAIL VICTORY--ANTIFAS CRACKDOWN EXPANDED

More scumbag anti-White rioters charged. Face big $ fines and major prison time.
#                                                                                     #                                             #
RAPID SPECIATION IN FISH

Sometimes, evolution can work very fast.
#                                  #                                                  #
MANCHESTER BY THE SEA

A confession.  I don't like sad movies, so although I reserved a copy of Manchester By the Sea, I don't think I'll go pick up the movie today.  All the reviews say it's a great movie but also depressing.  Depressing, I don't like.  I like positive thinking, words and deeds.

I will confess also, that I was born and raised near Manchester By The Sea. Singing Beach, in what was then just called Manchester, was my beach on wicked hot summer days.  Apparently, the townies added the "By The Sea" in 1989 to avoid people confusing the town with Manchester, New Hampshire which isn't that far up the road as the crow flies. And one of my great-great grandmothers, a Gahagan was born in Manchester By The Sea (just called Manchester back then, though) and I think some of my Ellis cousins live there still.

When I was a kid, my family and I got stranded on a boat off Misery Island and we had to be towed into Manchester By The Sea. Misery Island. Depressing name. What is it with that area? They need more sun and some palm trees.

According to some of the things I've read about the movie, it was filmed in all my old haunts: Manchester By The Sea, Salem, Beverly, Danvers, Peabody, Marblehead, etc. So, with a smidgen of nostalgia and some of my Boston accent still surfacing from time to time I did want to see the film.

And, I do like to see my fellow actors from Mass. doing well. I may run into some of them at the next SAG/AFTRA meeting and chat them up to help revive my accent which isn't buried that deeply.

And, speaking of that Boston accent.  In Mass, we pronounce my last name Millerd.  I was forced to go to Mil Lard because in the Marines--with my Boston lack of "r's"--no one could tell what I was saying when I said my last name. "What's your name?" "Millard." "What? Millet?"

If you see the movie, and if you don't get wicked depressed, let me know what you think.  You may even see some of my cousins and other relatives as extras. Could happen. I guess.

This calls for some music HERE or HERE or HERE or HERE or HERE or HERE or HERE or HERE.
 #                                                               #                                                                    #

No comments:

Post a Comment

CM PRESS # 833

BLACK MISSOURI SENATOR SAYS SHE HOPES TRUMP IS ASSASSINATED! Why is she still in office? Why hasn't the Secret Service gone to her hom...