Saturday, March 19, 2016

CM PRESS # 360

LOCAL AND ABOVE THE FOLD...

Nice comment in the DAILY PILOT below a column by one of the usual complainers about the good councilmembers:


  • lysaray.campaignservices
Why I love Costa Mesa!
Costa Mesa is booming. It is a town for young families, foodies, new construction and old timers like myself. I am so excited about the atmosphere of MY City. I was born and raised here. When I was younger we called it Costa Misery. A dull, drab dreary place that really was only known for where the 55 freeway ended and Newport Beach began. Not so anymore! I am so proud to call Costa Mesa my home today!
We have the revitalized Triangle, so many cool things to do there from bowling to going to see a movie. What a great date destination! We have the west side, which is being revitalized as we speak with cool new style homes and businesses. We have Mesa Verde, with our beautiful homes and golf course. We have South Coast Metro, which is so exciting for me to see the boom, it’s where I live. From SOCO to South Coast Plaza! All of the invigorating new businesses popping up and places to go and be! So cool to see people out walking on Bristol & Paularino. In my 20 years in this neighborhood it is unprecedented! We have our traditional east side, which is always changing and improving. 17th St…come on…how many jobs did we all have on 17th street growing up here? My first job ever was at Mother’s Market!
Complain about traffic….it’s not worse than it was when I was young. Our City is the main thoroughfare to other destination Cities like Newport Beach & Huntington Beach. We ALL know what streets to take to avoid it! Complain about the new 3 story homes…..well I like them! And there are not any vacant ones so I guess I am not alone! Complain about the new business…REALLY? It is so nice not to have to drive to another City to do something fun and cool! Call me crazy. I like knowing my kids can do all kinds of stuff local!!« less

#                                                   #                                                                                  #
THE BIGGER STUFF...
#                                       #                                                                      #

TRUMP GETS ENDORSEMENT OF BIG MORMON TO COUNTER WEAK-ASSED ROMNEY

Donald Trump has now been endorsed by retired four star General Robert C. Oaks, a major figure in the LDS.  Oaks has held very major positions in the church and is the first cousin of one of the church's 12 Apostles.
#                                                        #                                                     #
AT LEAST FOUR SPECIES OF HUMANS WERE ALIVE 
 AT THE SAME TIME  IN THE PAST AND THREE OF THEM HAVE GONE EXTINCT AND HAVE BEEN BLENDED INTO MODERN NON-AFRICAN HUMANS

Bedroom genoicde--and in the case of  Whites vs. Neanderthals, Whites won the struggle for survival and absorbed the Neanderthals.

So, today, Whites have a small percentage of Neanderthal genes--2.0% to around 3.0%.  According to a DNA test, I have approximately 2.8% Neanderthal genes which may explain my proper sized nose.

Naturally, this brings up THIS SONG.

And, to my Jewish friends, hold off on the Bar Mitzvah.  The DNA testing company has revised my report and has replaced my previously reported 0.1 % Ashkenazi with 0.1% Balkan. Now, there is no Ashkenazi in my DNA profile--the nose notwithstanding.

#                                                                   #                                                        #

No comments:

Post a Comment

 http://frankspeech.com/